As of September 22, the Ontario Government requires individuals to be fully vaccinated and provide their paper or digital proof of vaccination status, along with photo ID, to attend performances, meetings, events, and to access restaurants. Anyone 12 or older wishing to participate in or attend an LBMT production must comply with these rules and show proper proof of vaccination upon entering the facilities. No exceptions will be made.
All guests are asked to adhere to the following COVID-19 safety requirements to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers, and artists:
- Answer screening questions from our staff and volunteers
- Wear a mask at all times, except while eating or drinking
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing except when seated in a performance hall
- Capacity in our performance and rehearsal spaces are limited to ensure proper distancing between seats or groups of seats
- There may be restricted pathways established to aid visitor circulation and to ensure distancing measures are respected
- Maintain 2 meters of physical distancing while waiting in line for the washrooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently of all areas, including high touch areas, has increased
Contact Our Box Office
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 Protocols.