LBMT is looking for a choreographer and stage manager to join the production team of Scream Queens: The Musical happening October 28 – 29, 2022. Additional details about the show can be found in the poster below and also on our Season Four webpage. A complete list of the responsibilities for each production team position can be found below. To apply, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Provide your theatrical résumé or list any relevant experience.
- Identify which position interests you.
- Explain why you want to be involved the production.
- Explain why LBMT should choose you.
- Provide us with any additional details you feel we should know.
Scream Queens: The Musical
- Develops ideas and creates and develops routines to produce a well-polished performance.
- Represents the Artistic Director on all choreographic matters and decisions for the production, including running choreography rehearsals, selecting numbers and running choreography portions of auditions, and assisting the director with casting decisions.
- Discusses ideas and plans with producers, costume designers, and musical and artistic directors.
- Auditions, teaches, and rehearses dancers.
- May designate Assistant Choreographers and delegate any portion of these responsibilities as appropriate.
Stage Manager Responsibilities – POSITION FILLED
- Creates and sets-up rehearsal schedules.
- Manages furniture and props.
- Arranges costume and wig fittings.
- Liaises with all production team members and collates information.
- Supervises the ‘set-up’ and ‘strike’ (when the set, lighting and sound are installed and removed from the space).
- Creates a prompt script compiled with notes on Actors’ cues and requirements for props, lighting and sound.
- Makes alterations to the set and props between scene changes.
- Controls the sound and set lighting cues during the run of the show and/or cues the lighting and sound technicians.
- Manages the backstage and onstage area during performances.
- Calls actors for rehearsals and performances.
- Maintains props, furniture and set during the run.
Please Note: These are volunteer positions.