LBMT is looking for a motivated, committed individual to join our Board of Directors! We are in need of someone to commit to a one-year term from September 2021 – August 2022 and fulfill the role of Secretary. Please see the job description below for more details regarding the position. Applications are due Friday, August 20 by 6pm; the link to apply is at the bottom of the page.
- Keep a digital record of official correspondence and communications sent directly from the board of directors
- Take minutes at each board meeting and maintain a digital record of them
- Maintain and upkeep the company’s Patron, Audition, and Alumni email lists
- Send regular emails to patrons updating them on upcoming seasons and shows
- Send regular emails to actors regarding upcoming LBMT auditions
- Organize and respond to the company’s “firstname.lastname@example.org” email address
- Maintain and assist in the development of company forms and policy documents
- Develop a database of company volunteers and artistic contacts
- Maintain a database of mailing addresses of artists and contractors
- Organize and develop various fundraising campaigns
- Strive to meet the fundraising targets of the season set by the Vice-Treasurer and the Board of Directors
Please Note: This is a volunteer position.